RSS

Come Dance!

One of my hobbies is dancing. I join dance sport activity in my campus since 2nd year in undergraduate level. I love dance because I like to move my body in harmony with music. Dance is a great exercise because make me meeting new people while having fun. Learn how to dance is not difficult. We only need follow the movement, harmonize with the music, and lots of practice. Because without practice, we could not be a good dancer.

There are many varieties of dances we can learn such us: waltz, tango, samba, salsa, tango, hip hop, etc. To learn dances, you need a partner who wants to learn dance too. Because you need to harmonizing your step with your partner and music. One of the most famous dances is waltz, which is a smooth progressive dance characterized by long, flowing movements, continuous turns, and rise & fall. Character of the waltz should be soft, gentle, and romantic.

In my dance club, we usually get invitation to show in many event. We also go to some dance competition. Very interesting to meet another dancer from another dance club. Sometimes, our friends who got married invite us to appear in wedding dance, show the bridal waltz. In another time, we appear in several art events. Very excited to learn dance. Really loves dance so much!

0 cuap: